Monday, January 11

Mark Guiliana: Chops Chops Chops



No, I didn't make it to Winterjazzfest this weekend.

However, I did make it to Rockwood on Saturday to see one of my favorite drummers on the scene, Mark Guiliana, play in one of his projects called Beat Music. I was smitten to find that Beat Music also includes two other favorites, Nir Felder on guitar, and Jeff Taylor on vocals.

I don't want to talk about it and drool all over the place.
I cannot say enough good things about Mark and Beat Music.
It is a truly special and inspiring project, and I highly, highly, suggest you get out and see them live.

Fortunately, Mark is busy playing all over New York all of the time, with a plethora of different groups (haven't seen one that hasn't blown my mind), so check his schedule and make the date.

Get er done. Tonight Mark will be playing with Nir Felder 4 at Jazz Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment